Would you like a regular Pilates class held at your workplace?
Would you like a chartered physiotherapist to offer advice and treatment for your staff or colleagues?
I offer Pilates classes and one to one sessions for your employees in Norwich and South Norfolk.
Ideal for lunchtime or afterwork.
Workplace Pilates classes are a fun, convenient way for staff members to improve their health, fitness and wellbeing without leaving the office.
I am also available to offer Physiotherapy in your workplace to treat, prevent and manage injuries and health problems such as back pain, shoulder pain and repetitive strain injuries.
Why Offer Workplace Pilates?
Great for team building, networking and social events, workplace Pilates classes have many benefits including:
- Improvements in posture - which can prevent back pain, common injuries and time off work.
- Feelings of mental well being for staff, which can help them to deal with stress.
- Team building and social benefits as staff can to get to know each other better, in a more relaxed setting.
Why offer workplace Physiotherapy?
- Less work days lost from musculoskeletal problems/injuries
- Prevent musculoskeletal injuries for increased productivity
- Improved workplace wellbeing
- Quick, convenient treatment when your employees need it
- Advicd on working posture and ergonomics
Workplace Pilates classes are available at the following costs (when no room rent is charged).
Option 1: £40 per hour for the company if paid from a staff well being or social fund. Classes can be 45 minutes or 1 hour long.
Option 2: £40 for 6 weeks per staff member (minimum of 6 participants required).
£40 per person or £100 for upto 5 hours Physiotherapy within which i can treat employees.
Consultation sessions take 45 minutes, follow up sessions 30.
Pilates is a mind-body exercise and can be taught on mats. It involves co-ordinated controlled movements and breathing patterns, and classes can be adapted to suit different levels of
Classes can be taught in an office, conference room or work space (with desks and chairs moved to clear the room and create space).
Mats and equipment can be provided and those taking part just need to wear comfortable clothes, taking their shoes off.
A treatment couch will be provided, all that is required is a room in which to treat employees.
To discusss your business requirements and how Pilates or Physiotherapy can improve the health and wellbeing of your employees please contact us using the information below.
Please call us on 07776044304, email info@clairegurneypilates or use our contact form.